Monday, August 03, 2009

Tickling baby

Only if I can bottle up physical feelings to relive them in the future. I vaguely remembers what was like to feel Evelyn in me. But the memories that stood out were of the last few weeks. By then, the space in me was so tight, I could tell she was stretching out a limb to push outward. I'd rub this little hard spot of a hand or a feet, and she would slowly retract it. It was as if I was touching her through a thin veneer of skin and muscle. Baby number 2 hasn't grown that big yet, and I keep thinking that she moved differently then her older sister. But with little memory but my previous journal entries to rely on, I really can't say.
How can I describe how baby number 2 has been tickling me these days? It's like she's drumming her little fingers or wiggling her toes on my inside of my waist. Sometimes, she'd tickle both sides of my waist at the same time, making me jump and squirm and laugh out loud. Since our last ultrasound (done last Thursday) showed that she is already in a head down position, it's more likely that she's working a foot on me to produce such a strong sensation. Wonder what she's really doing. Wonder what it felt like for her, tickling me like this. 11 more weeks to go before we reach full term.

No comments: